Is the process of preparing to apply for remote job opportunities the same as the process of getting ready to apply to a regular office job?
After 3 years of working remotely, I can tell you that I’ve learned the tips and tricks that can help you stand out in the remote job market. In a previous article, I shared suggestions on how to define your skills and build your resume that refers to the first step of a 7 step guide to work from home that I created a while back.
Here’s an informational video that covers steps 2 & 3 of the guide:
For access to the 7 step guide go here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1N…
- Visit Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/
- Visit AngelList: https://angel.co/
- Visit Flexjobs: https://www.flexjobs.com/
- Visit LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter on remote job opportunities
I hope you find this information useful to apply yourself or to share with friends that may be interested in exploring this new job market.
As always, I welcome you to share thoughts and experiences in the comments section!